Monday, September 15, 2008

PurpleOrchardArts - my business


PurpleOrchardArts became official - with a tax identification code and all - in March of 2008, even though I filed papers with the county (Steuben, NY) way back in November of 1999.

Here is my official - current - business card. I'm actually surprised that it can be read here! I have been working with my polymer clay, and hope to have at least a dozen pieces of OOAK (one of a kind) jewelry to exhibit/sell at 171 Cedar Street, an art center in Corning, New York. They are having a holiday show and sale from late November to late December, so that would be cool. I'm thinking if I provided them with some beads as well, those might also go for sale.

I am also planning to produce some sets of calligraphed notecards, both for the church bazaar on November 15th and for the 171 display. So...lots of work for me!

No comments: